Hastie New Zealand was founded in 2001 after being awarded the contract to provide mechanical services installation at Auckland Hospital, one of the largest mechanical services projects in New Zealand’s history.
Today, we operate throughout NZ with major contracts in Auckland, Tauranga, Palmerston North, Wellington and Christchurch, as well as service branches in other parts of the country.
Part of the Hastie Group, Hasite New Zealand can draw on the combined experience of oither New Zealand based Hastie Group businesses including Aquaheat Industries, Professional Building Services, Medical Gas services, Cowley Refrigeration, Gordon Refrigeration and Project Piping Ltd.
We believe the real reason behind our success is our people. That’s why we are committed to remaining the Industry’s Employer of Choice. We take care of our 500+ employees by developing structured career paths for employees regardless of their qualifications, including a number of in-house programs tailored to the Hastie philosophy of delivering the very best engineered solutions. This ongoing professional development of our employees ensures that our performance both now and in the future is maintained at the highest level.
Hastie New Zealand is an active member of the following industry organisations:
- ASHRAE (American Society Heating Refrigeration Air Conditioning Engineers)
- IRHACE (Institute of Refrigeration Heating Air Conditioning Engineers)
- CIBSE (Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers)
- NZ HVAC Contractors Association
- Property Council of New Zealand
- Institute of Project Managers
- Site Safe
- NZ Green Building Council